Interview Reporting

• 7 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi There,

I currently run a report each month on how many applications come in per position in Personio.

I am looking to create the same report for how many interviews we do per month. We sent out all our interviews requests through Personio so I can see a position/candidate and how many interview they have done but I cannot pull a report with this info? Is this something you can do in Personio?

Thanks,

Ciaran

FriederikeThies 2 years ago

I have the same issue! It is super frustrating for our recruiters to not know how many interviews it takes on average to win over new colleagues. 

I have created the idea: 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Companjon,

to create a report on the number of interviews is currently not possible. I would like to see this as an idea in the Ideation section of the community. So I would be grateful if you could post it there. Here are more details on how to submit an idea:

What you already can do is to pull the Application Funnel Report to get some more insights on your recruiting process. You can find some details on this report here: Application Funnel report

Best regards
Marc

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I have the same issue! It is super frustrating for our recruiters to not know how many interviews it takes on average to win over new colleagues. 

I have created the idea: 

Your reply