Answered

Interview scheduling - email not being sent

Dear all, I have an issue since today. When I am scheduling an interview , there has been no invite sent to myself of the person who will do the interview, only a link. This is only since today, is this changed? Before I got an invite, the same if I am cancelling an interview

Has anyone the same issue?

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 9 March 2023, 10:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear @Yardéna , 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I had a customer experience a similar issue to you whereby the ics file was not attached to the email sent out to the interview participants. However, in the meantime I tested it out on my demo account and the ics file was present:

I would kindly ask that you set up the interview from scratch once again and see if the correct calendar invite is attached. If the issue continues to happen, please have the Account Owner contact us via Find Answers.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,

Conor

thanks Connor, Yesterday I have tried this, but it didn’t work, today it does work again normally

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Yardéna 

My other customer said it was also working today. It seems to have been a slight disruption which caused the ics file not to attach to the email.

I would kindly ask you to keep an eye on this and if it happens again, please send in a support request via Find Answers.

Have a nice day.

Best,

Conor

Your reply