Answered

keeping candidate information

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey everyone, we added a section for our applicants to fill in where they found our job ad. But if we reject the candidate this information will get lost after 2 months. Is there a way to keep the information to use in analysis?

Thanks a lot.

Anna

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 24 January 2024, 14:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Anna Hahnair 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

If you navigate to Settings > Recruiting > Data privacy settings, you will find that there is an automatic anonymization setting that can be activated. At the moment, we cannot turn this on for certain questions, applications, positions etc, therefore it will apply to all positions and candidates once the specified time limit has been reached. 

You have the option to turn this off, however it means you will need to manually anonymize applications according to the local laws. To learn more on how to do this, here is our guide on Anonymize and delete candidate data. Therefore you can choose to save this information yourself and then anonymize the candidate profile manually. However on Personio we cannot choose which data gets anonymized and which doesn’t. 

If you think we can improve this feature, please let us know in our Ideation Area.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply