Skip to main content

Hello,

I am a pretty new Personio user, so can not figure out how to change the Settings in the Recruiting Messages section.

When a Message to the candidate is sent through Personio and the candidate replies, the reply does not appear under the candidates profile/application and it is not under Unassigned Messages. 

Only the recruiting team members who get emails sent to the “Custom email address” defined in Personio “Recruiting email settings” forwarded to their regular mailbox can see the candidate replies. Under the candidate’s profile in Personio, the conversation looks one sided.

What setting need to be fixed, so that the whole conversation/messages would appear under each candidate’s profile in ”Messages” section?

Hi @vmkstde,

Personio assigns incoming messages to existing job applications if the application contains the sender's email address.
Personio does not assign an incoming message to an application when there is a profile with a matching email address but the candidate has applied for multiple jobs or if there is no profile with a matching email address. 

In case you have checked this and still face the issue, I would suggest you to create a support request via The in-product Help area.

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support Team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with. 

I wish you a lovely day. 😀

Best,

Steve

Your reply