Answered

Messages from candidates do not appear in Personio

• 5 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I recently noticed that when I have a conversation with new candidates, then I do not see their messages within Personio. I see them in my mailbox though. I followed this instruction - Step 2: Set Up Candidate Communication Via Email – Personio and I set the option to forward the emails to the Personio account, but it still does not work. Any idea how to possibly fix it?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 5 December 2022, 18:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @krabeczek,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I have one question: Did you set up the configuration of the step you are mentioning with the data of the person who administrates the server of your company (your IT team)? Since the information needed is related to the server your company uses, you need a person who manages your company server on your side to set up this configuration. If you did so, please take a look at this helpful article:

→ Troubleshoot SMTP Configuration Issues

If you require support with someone that checks your SMTP settings with you,  please contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check these settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply