Answered

Notification on dashboard and no e-mail

• 6 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello!

I wanted to bring up two issues I encountered recently. Firstly, I didn't receive any notifications on my dashboard when a new application arrived. Secondly, a potential candidate didn't receive a confirmation email for their application. These incidents occurred during a test from my private account. Although I can see the new applications in the pipeline, there were no dashboard or email notifications. Has anyone else experienced this? Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 6 June 2023, 16:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @AnnaCzarnik 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Firstly, I didn't receive any notifications on my dashboard when a new application arrived

The notifications you receive for a job position depend on the Recruiting Role that you have been placed in. I would kindly ask that you navigate to Settings > Recruiting > Roles and ensure that the notifications for new applications is selected for the recruiting role that you have been assigned. In addition to this, please navigate to Recruiting > Select the job position > View position details > Responsibles and also ensure that you have been assigned as a responsible. 

For your second question I will create a new topic and answer this question under this.

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge +2

Hello,

thank you for reply. I have setup everything correctly (all accuses and assignment to the role) and I still don’t have any notification about new application or received e-mail (I received e-mail), but those action are not shown on my dashboard or in Inbox. 

Could you please help me set up this ? 

Userlevel 5

Hey @AnnaCzarnik 

Apologies on the delay in response.

I forgot to mention in my previous answer that Recruiting notifications will not be present on the Dashboard or Inbox. Instead an email notification will be sent out once a new message, comment etc. happens. This is mentioned in our helpcenter article on Recruiting Roles.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply