Answered

Open sans Font

• 18 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Why did the open sans font disappear from the recruitment section? 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 25 August 2022, 16:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Good morning @Alyhup ☀️,

Thank you for sharing this question with us! Could you please specify in which part of the Recruiting section are you not able to select the font open sans? In my test account, it is available for the fonts for the Career Page. 

Thank you very much in advance for your answer!

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea - it’s not available anymore within the job descriptions..  These are the only ones we see...

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Alyhup,

Thank you very much for your quick response! I can confirm that this is also the case in my test account. I have contacted the product team to ask if Open Sans was always available in this part of Recruiting and if so why it is not the case anymore. I will get in touch with you as soon as I have an answer for them.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea, thanks for letting me know. It was available before since we used it for all of our job descriptions ;) Thank you for checking!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Alyhup,

Thank you very much for your patience! I have gathered internal information regarding the reason the font Open Sans is not available anymore for the Position description.

Unfortunately, the use of this font was causing technical issues on the Career pages due to some technical limitations, and we had to remove it. The other fonts which still exist in the Position description do not have any technical limitations and can be used without any restriction.

➡️ Note that if you select Open Sans in Settings > Recruiting > Career page, and you don’t select any font in Recruiting > Position > View details > Description, your job descriptions will still have Open Sans as a font. 

I hope this information is helpful for you! Please let me know if you have any further question about this matter.

I wish you a lovely day ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply