Answered

Personal Settings: Email Notification for new comments and applications are missing

• 6 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, 

my recruitingteam don’t get notification for new comments, applications. 

What we have done: 

1. I added colleagues to special position in module Recruiting, so they can see the applications  as the “recruitingteam”.
  1. I definde the role “hiring manager” and set up all “notifications” for the role  “hiring manager” and checked every box for all kind of notifications. 
  2. So I now checked under personal “seeting / notifications” there is noch checkbox for “get notification for new comments or new applications”. So the colleagues cant get notifications via email. 

Why? What is it what we forgot to check? 

See for all settings document attached. 

Thanks for helping

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 July 2023, 16:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @GuelerB,

I’m happy to take your enquiry! 😃

In order for the employees with some Recruiting roles to be able to receive the Notifications, you have to check the list below: 

For that, you have to navigate to Settings > Recruiting > Roles and click on Edit so the list will expand and you can see all types of notifications. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Helpcenter article: Set up recruiting roles.

As per my understanding, you gave all the Access rights but you didn’t check the types of notifications. If I’m wrong, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you. Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely weekend! 🙌🏻

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Zulema, 

thanks for your respond. I already been through all this articels. They are really helpful and I did evey step as described. 

I also checked the types of notification but they still don’t get notifications. So I would love to contact your colleagues BUT 

Since I am new here in my role as HR Director, the current Account Owners are two other colleagues. Normally, and from my experience with Personio, I know from the past that I should be able to edit the seetings as in the role of admin is writen the following:

Allow admin access: Let everyone in Administrator access and modify all employee data and company settings.

What is the reason that I can’t change the setting? 

Is there somebody how can give me a call? Please somebody who speaks germany that would be very helpful. 

Best regards, 

Güler

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dear Zulema, a miracle has happend :-) they all receive now  notifications. Its working. Maybe it took just a little bit longer with the implementation than we had patience.

So all good. 

Best regards, 

Güler

Userlevel 5

Hi @GuelerB,

Nice miracle! 😃 I’m glad to hear that they are now receiving the notifications! 👏🏼

In regards of getting someone to call you, our Customer support team is only allow to call Account Owners for product questions related and they are the one who can requested through Find Answers, because of data privacy matter, I’m afraid. There, you can select to be supported in German so they can send us an email or request a callback in German. I also wanted to bring to your attention that, if you rather communicate in German, you can visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language 🇩🇪

I hope this helps! I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Zulema

Your reply