Answered

Position titles incl. m/f/d in job postings

• 11 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi everyone,

In our job postings we have the position title followed by (m/f/d).  This is fine for the job postings but when candidates accept the position and the employee profile is created the add-on (m/f/d) appears in the position title.  This is also the case when the position title is used in templates.

This means I have to manually delete this for each new hire.  Hence my questions:

1. Is there another way in Personio to show this in the job posting but not the position title?
  2. Does anyone have a more elegant solution so I can remove the (m/f/d) and maybe add a sentence at the bottom of the posting like:  “Cetitec is an equal oportunities employer ...”?

I am open to suggestions and would like to use the next couple of weeks during which many folks are on vacation to clean this up in recruiting.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
Linda

icon

Best answer by Andrea 12 August 2022, 09:04

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello dear @Linda 😊,

I am always happy to see your questions and ideas. Thank you for being such an active member in the community 🤗 🌟!

In order to rename the position of your new employees, I would recommend adding the Attribute Position when setting the candidates in the Phase Accepted:

This way the system will not take the name of the Position as you have it in Recruiting.

Would this process work for you?

As always, please let me know if I can help you with anything else!

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Good day @Linda 👋🏼,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you 😊. If this was the case, please don’t forget to mark it as Best Answer. Please let me know if I can support you any further with this topic!

I wish you a wonderful day.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Andrea,

I would like to tag your answer as best answer. How do I do it?  😕

Have a great weekend!

Regards

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Linda 🤗,

I saw you already found the answer, but just in case another user asks for same question:

→ You only need to click on the Best Answer button and the post will be saved as best answer:

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Your reply