Answered

Questions while applying for an open position

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Dear All,

Is it possible to add two or three questions, before an applicant can apply for a job in the recruiting section. 

If so can you please let us know how to set this up ?

KR

Lakshmi

icon

Best answer by Marc 27 May 2022, 10:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Lakshmi,

you can add fields in the application form and make them mandatory. In this case, the applicants need to fill out the field before they can send their application.

In the article Configure the Personio Career Page, when you scroll down to Application Form Settings, you find a detailed guide how to set up the application form.

Does this help?

If there is any question, feel free to ask.

Have a great weekend
Marc

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @Marc , 

Thanks for your response. I am looking for a solution where the questions will change as per the open position. Is it possible to set up like that with the link the you have shared ?  When set up in careers page, I think it will be the same questions for all positions . 

I was just wondering if it is possible to add the questions, when creating an open position ? 

KR

Lakshmi. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Lakshmi,

unfortunately, it is not possible to create individual application forms for each position.
The form in the career page settings will always be the same for each position.

In this case, you can create an idea to share your suggestions on that with the Community and also with the Product Team of Personio.

Here is a how-to-article, how to create an idea:

Have a great weekend!
Marc

Your reply