Answered

Reassigning candidates in recruiting

• 5 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi there,

Is it possible to enable interviewers to use the reassign button in recruiting without giving them full access to the recruiting module?  At the moment if they want a candidate reassigned they write a comment and I do it. They would like to be able to do this themselves but I have not found how to open the function without opening all of the recruiting module, which we don’t want to do.

Thanks!  Enjoy your day and weekend!  😎

Linda

icon

Best answer by Andrea 5 August 2022, 15:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Linda,

Thank you for posting your question in the community 😊. I am happy to help!

In order for your interviewers to be able to reassign candidates to another position, they need to be granted with a Recruiting Role which has Edit rights for Applications (Settings > Recruiting > Roles):

With these settings, interviewers will be able to edit applications and to see the three dots on candidate profiles where the reassign button can be found:

You can find further details about Recruiting roles, as well as some examples on how to use them, in the following help center articles:

→ Defining Recruiting Roles 

→ Best Practice: Recruiting Roles

Please let me know if this information is helpful, or if you need me to clarify any other detail.

I wish you a lovely weekend ☀️.

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Linda,

Did the above information help you solve your question? Please let me know if I can further assist you!

I wish you a very nice day ☀️.

Best,

Andrea 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thank you Andrea,

Yes, this was helpful.  I forgot that there are role access rights under the recruiting section and was looking and the general employee roles part.  I have allocated the respective rights so folks can  now reassign to another position themselves.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Linda

Your reply