Answered

Recruiting Data Analysis in Personio

• 11 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello Community,

I have a question regarding recruiting data analysis.

There is a specific mandatory question ‘ON WHICH JOBSITE DID YOU FIND THE POSITION?’ on our application process in Personio, in which applicants need to reply while applying for a job.  We would like to have reports and analyse the answers of the applicant to this  specific question. 

My question is: Is it possible to make a report out of this question which is a part of application process? if yes, how?

In general, is it possible to make reports and gather data based on the replies of specific question in Personio?

Many thanks for the support.

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 12 April 2023, 14:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Khazar.m 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

There is no direct way to create reports based on the answers of questions within your application form. However, what you can do is create an attribute with the question as the title. You can then use the list of options attribute type to name out the various job boards.

This will allow you or the employee to enter this information into the employee profile and then you can pull this information using a Custom Report.

If you require any assistance with setting this up, please let me know 😄

Best,

Conor

Hi @ConorCunningham ,

Thank you so much for your comprehensive feedback. This is completely helpful. However, we would like to have a data of all our applicants whether they are hired or not.

The solution you proposed is sutible for gathering data from those who have been hired by us and already have a profile in personio. What we are looking for is gathering data from ALL those who apply from various sources by us.

Is there any other alternative for this?

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Best,

Khazar

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Khazar.m 

No unfortunately there is no way to track this without the mentioned workaround and this means that for the declined applicants who have no employee profile, there will be no way to create the report above.

I do really like the idea of creating reports based on application questions, it would be very meaningful data to have. So I would kindly ask you to post this into our Ideation Area, so that our Product Team can consider it for future improvements. 

If you have any other questions, I would be happy to guide on them.

Have a nice rest of day ☘️

Best,

Conor

Your reply