Answered

Recruiting Reports: Quality based on channel

• 5 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, 🖐🏽

I want to create a report that will show me what recruitment channel provided the “best” candidates based on the recruitment stages, e.g. 10 candidates that applied on channel x made it to the second stage.

I can find a report that shows me the numbers for channels and I can find a report that shows me how many candidates progressed from one stage to another but I cannot find a report that shows the connection between those data.

Can I create this somehow using filters on recruiting reports?

Thanks! 🙌🏼

Cheers,

Chantal

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 11 October 2023, 08:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @ChantalL 😃

As you mentioned, you can always get the data about the number of channels and the number of candidates passed from one stage to another but not the data you are looking for. In the following Help Center article, you can find the different System reports we have for RecruitingRecruiting system reports. The current scope of Custom reports does not include candidate data so we are not able to customise a report where you can get a report related to the connection between those data.

However, I can understand this would be very useful to have it implemented in Personio, therefore I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! 💪🏼 However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽

Best,

Zulema

Thanks, Zulema!

I will post this suggestion in the ideation area because I believe that could be helpful for a lot of people.

Cheers,

Chantal

Your reply