Answered

Recruiting Tab - Position / Dashboard view for Hiring Managers

• 1 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi all,

Hope you are having a nice week so far.

I’ve just started using Personio and loving how user friendly it is! I am currently working with 2x Hiring Managers for a few roles, and I was wondering whether someone is able to help shed light on this. 

I was under the impression that by allocating Line Manager to Responsibles for the particular role it means they will get full access to the particular role they are hiring for.

Whilst that is the case, it appears when they select the “Handshake” icon on the taskbar on the left, both Hiring Managers I am working with have shown a blank / empty dashboard. However, they were able to access candidates for the role when they type in the title of the role into the search bar.

I’ve tried to tweak around the Settings → Recruiting → Roles section but can’t seem to figure out what the challenge is. 

Does anyone have a similar problem or is able to help point me in the right direction?

icon

Best answer by Marc 2 March 2022, 11:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @xtine08,

nice to read, that you feel good using Personio!

I think you haven’t assigned your colleagues with a recruiting role to the specific positions yet. That is necessary to get the access they need.

To do so, navigate the Recruiting and click on View details on the specific position. 

In the appearing page, you have the possibility to add a new responsible person to the position by clinking the pen icon. 

Now you can select your college and the recruiting role that should be assigned.

After that, your colleague will get the intended access to the recruiting area.

If there are any open questions in that, I am here to help.

Best wishes
Marc

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @xtine08,

did my answer help, or do you have an open question on that?

If yes, just reply with a comment and I will support.

Best wishes
Marc

Your reply