Answered

Recruitment API

• 7 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Amazing Team,

I wanted to ask when you are going to launch Recruitment API (To be specific GET request) or integrations with Snowflake, Fivetran etc.

It is really a pain to analyse recruitment data right now.

icon

Best answer by KrisztinaSZS 20 July 2022, 09:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

+1 from me! I am having the same trouble when trying to analyse the data. The current reports are quite restrictive and do not allow for the necessary flexibility. 

@akshayhirapara maybe you can add your input also here? I posted an idea, but it has no received enough upvotes to be really considered: 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@akshayhirapara I have created an additional broader idea so solve this issue 

Userlevel 1

Any update for this?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m wondering why Personio does not give a better user experience with database usage. It is so much work to reach out the data about the candidates (in the 21 th century in Excel...). Why we don’t have advanced search possibility and a user interface where I can put all the important data about the candidates, what I can easily reach out from the system. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding our Recruiting API. I wanted to be as transparent as possible with you and inform you that on the moment, there is no update about this topic. Reporting for Recruiting is not on our roadmap for the moment, since the team is focusing on other topics, such as creating a feature to be able to manage a talent pool or improving the management of remote positions.

Please make sure to upvote the existing ideas for this suggestion of improvement:

By upvoting these ideas, you make sure to be informed about any update regarding these topics.

Thank you very much for your patience and for sharing all your feedback with us. We really appreciate your input!

I wish you all a great weekend 🌊.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply