Answered

Recruitment - Position ID

• 29 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, I’m trying to post a position and one of the required fields in our job description tab is ‘Position ID’. Is this autogenerated somewhere within the posting?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 29 May 2023, 14:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @mpunch 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎉 I am happy to support you with your inquiry!

We do not have a system requirement for a position ID so I believe this must be a custom one set up on your account. You or an Administrator with Access rights can check this in Settings > Recruiting > Job descriptions as seen below:

Settings > Recruiting > Job descriptions

From here it is possible to set up new fields and also make them mandatory if you wish. Please see this article below for some more information:

👉🏽 Configuring job description fields

If you continue to have any issues with this please reach out to our support team. My colleagues from the support team will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and ensure the correct set up. You can contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with and I hope you have a lovely day 🙌🏽

All the best, 

Erica

Your reply