Answered

Remove outdated tasks in the inbox

• 21 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge

Hi everyone,

I as a supervisor have some (12 to be more specific) open tasks for filling evaluation forms from previous recruiting. I cannot fill the forms anymore but the tasks still fill up the inbox.

Any idea how to get rid of them?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 27 May 2024, 13:10

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey @analog-hades 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

To get a better idea of what you mean, could you kindly show me one of these notification through a screenshot. Please ensure that no sensitive data is shown, so please block out any names. I just need to see the notification and I can guide further.

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge

@International Support Team  

Here is a screenshot of the Inbox.

Badge

@International Support Team Any ideas?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Commenting to get notified when there's an answer :)

Userlevel 6

Hey @analog-hades 

I believe I would need a deeper look at this to give you the reasoning behind this. 

Could I kindly ask that you have your Account Owner reach out to the Support Team on this? This way we can check in a few different places within your account and help you to a solution much quicker.

Best,

Conor

Badge

@International Support Team The account owner has raised this to the Support team. And not the first time. I really hope you find a solution.

Badge

@International Support Team It´s been 3 weeks without any news!

I cannot believe, that Personio cannot solve this.

Userlevel 6

Hey @analog-hades 

Thank you for your patience on this.

After checking internally I can tell you that this bug is still being worked upon, however I have reached out to the Support Agent to provide an update to your Account Owner on this. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge

Seems, that the bug is solved or at least the tasks are deleted.

Your reply