Answered

Report / Info about anonymized data

• 12 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello community!

Our company is using Personio since February and I started using the recruiting functions since March. I’ve set the automatic anonymization of candidate date to 90 days after rejection / withdrawal.

Now I wonder, do we receive any notification or reports on when and how many profiles were anonymized?

Best,
Matthias

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 12 June 2023, 10:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @MHecht 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

You won’t receive any notification when an application is anonymized after the set amount of days, it will just happen automatically. However, if you wanted to check on the number of profiles that were anonymized, you can use an export of the Applications list. 

To do this navigate to Recruiting > Applications > More filters > Enable Include anonymized applications. 

This will now include the anonymized candidates within the application list, which you can then export and find out how many anonymized candidates there have been.

In my image one I have chosen archived positions but you can also pull the export for all positions which will include your open positions. If you require any further assistance on this, please let me know.

Have a good start to your week ☘️

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply