Answered

Scheduling interviews on a non-personal calendar

• 15 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone. How can I schedule interviews on a calendar that is not mine? Every time I schedule an interview, it sits in my private calendar which isn’t ideal as our team is growing. We want to create a recruiting calendar where all interviews will sit in the future and I’m wondering how to set it up in Personio that the interviews I schedule as the organizer, go to said calendar instead of my personal one.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 16 November 2022, 17:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Dulcie,

Thank you very much for your question! 

In order for the interviews you organize to be automatically saved in another calendar, you would need to create an Employee profile in your Personio account with the email address that is connected to that calendar. Afterwards you can either:

• Login into the new employee profile and create your interviews from it. This way, the interviews will be automatically saved in the desired calendar.
  • Invite the new employee profile as a participant. This way, the interview will be saved both in your and the other calendar.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Dulcie,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Andrea, 

I have another question related to this topic that you can maybe help me with. 

When I am the organizer of an interview and choose for example two hiring manager to actually conduct the interview. They do not receive an notification about that the interview will take place. They get it in their calendar but they are not notified via an email, as I am (as the organizer). 

For example: We use the scheduling link a lot, and when the candidate choose a time, I get notified about it but again the interviewers just get the invite directly in the calendar. That means they have to always have an eye on it. Is it possible for the interviewers to get a email notification as well? 

Thank you! 🌼

Linn 

Your reply