Answered

Selecting/Restricting Email Notifications Hiring Mangers receive

• 13 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

Hope that someone can help me here please?

I am trying to restrict the email notifications that hiring managers get on the recruiting section to tasks they need to complete instead of getting email notifications about all activity on their open position, which they do not have to take action. How can this be done? I am struggling to see how this can be achieved and any advice or help would be appreciated.

Feedback overall is very positive about Personio but getting feedback from individuals that the amount of email notifications can be overwhelming and they can struggle to find out what to action. Love to be able to restrict the notifications just to tasks they need to complete and they can go into open roles for all other queries they may have.

Thanks in advance for the help. 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 13 October 2022, 16:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @DOC78,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

The notifications regarding recruiting can be found under Settings > Recruiting > Recruiting Roles. In this area, you can activate and deactivate notifications for different events of your recruiting process:

Settings > Recruiting > Recruiting Roles

Make sure that your hiring managers are granted with the correct recruiting role so that they receive only relevant notifications for them. 

To see further guidance about the recruiting roles functionality, as well as recruiting notifications, please visit our help center:

→ Review employee roles and access rights

→ Notifications and Tasks in Recruiting

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊.

I wish you a lovely afternoon 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Thank you. :)

Your reply