Setting E-Mail Signatures

• 28 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear all!

I found your tips on how to set up an e-mail signature. When setting up our e-mails I tried to copy paste an html-formated signature incl. an image, as this did not work I also tried to copy the code under code-view, but unfortunately that did also not work. Before I click on submit everything looks good, but than the format itself (e.g. column width) is somehow changed and does not look anymore as it should and the logo disappears. I already double-checked the code and it looks perfectly fine for example in a html-online viewer.  

Does anybody have an idea what might be wrong?

Thank you already in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Natascha

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @NataschaS 

On Personio we use an open source software and what can happen is when copy and paste is done, the formatting of the original text can be changed. This is usually for Document Template uploads however, so what you could try is to download LibreOffice and set up the signature within this if possible. Try to then copy over and see if this stops the formatting from changing. 

If the problem continues, I would have your Account Owner kindly reach out to our Support Team, so we can have a more investigate look into this.

Best,

Conor

Your reply