Answered

Stopped receiving email notifications for Recruiting

• 30 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey guys,

I am recruiting for my company using Personio, and I recently stopped receiving email notifications when there’s a new email from a candidate in the system. Can’t figure out why or where I can find that setting. Can someone help?

best,
Rap

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 3 April 2023, 11:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear @rap_paulavicius , 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

The notifications you receive for a Recruiting position depends on the Recruiting role you are part of. Therefore the reason you may not be receiving notifications for candidate messages, is because you may not have set this up within your Recruiting role or alternatively you may not have added yourself as a responsible to the position.

To fix this please go to Settings > Recruiting > Roles > Pick the Recruiting role you are part of > Configure the notifications you would like to receive. 

Next you will need to add yourself as a responsible for the Recruiting position and choose the appropriate Recruiting role from previous. This process is highlighted step by step in our helpcenter article on Defining Recruiting Roles

Once you have added yourself as a responsible to the job position, you should start to receive notifications again. 

If you have any issues with this, please let me know 🙂

Best,

Conor

Your reply