Answered

Talent Pool - Scheduling Reminder

• 10 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi all,

I’ve set up a Talent Pool category on Personio Recruiting where candidates we have sourced are happy where they are and would like for us to re-connect in 6 months.

Is there a scheduling reminder feature that we are able to set so it reminds us to get in touch with the candidate within that timeframe?

Best,

icon

Best answer by Andrea 11 October 2022, 12:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @xtine08,

Thank you very much for sharing this question with us! I am happy to support you with this topic.

For the recruiting module, there is not yet a possibility to set reminders. Nevertheless, most of our customers use tags to identify within the application list when a candidate should be contacted. For example, if a new candidate applies today, you would set a tag saying “April 2023”. This way, you would indicate that is the date in which you can contact the candidate again.

For more details about how to manage tags within recruiting, please visit the following help center article:

→ Managing Application Tags

Please let me know if this information was helpful! Otherwise, I am happy to support you further.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our upcoming customer events? HUG, Live User Group Meetings, Product Updates and many more 🥂. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.

Your reply