Answered

The interview could not be scheduled - calendar read only?

• 16 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I have been scheduling interviews today and previous days and without me having changed anything this now happens which prevents me from scheduling. I’ve spent 30 mins to scheduling 2 interviews which is a bit too much. Can someone help?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 16 May 2023, 17:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @evacortes 

So this error message means that you have the permissions of your personal calendar set to ‘read only’. Therefore Cronofy cannot work with it anymore, as it needs ‘write’ access to be able to input calendar events such as creating interviews. Therefore I would kindly ask that you access the permissions within your personal calendar settings and ensure the write access has been enabled, so that the Calendar Integration can function correctly.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards, 

Badge

Thank you but I did not touch anything and all the permissions are checked just adding here for visibility. Nothing literally changed at all just randomly stopped working.

Userlevel 5

Hey @evacortes 

I would suggest disabling these settings, saving the changes and then re-enabling them and saving changes once more. If the issue persists, please have your Account Owner submit a support request via Find Answers and we can investigate this further.

Best,

Conor

Badge

Hello. - Since this is clearly a glitch from Personio, could I already speak to the Account Owner? I don’t know who this person is.

Badge

I followed the steps and it does not work. We cannot schedule interviews at all, or I cannot.

Userlevel 5

Hey @evacortes 

As mentioned please reach out to the nominated Account Owner for your Personio account and have them send in a support request on your behalf. Once we receive this, we will investigate this further for you.

Best regards, 

Your reply