Answered

Troubles with the translations on the career page

• 3 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,

I have some troubles with our career page regarding the translations. We‘d like to keep the Personio career page completely in English, that‘s why I already translated under settings > recruiting > career page things like the ‘application header’, ‘required documents content’ and the ‘headline’.

But I have troubles with other things and I don‘t know how to translate them. For example this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or these buttons:

Do you know where I can change the translation/rename the buttons?

Thank you all a lot!

Best greetings,

Jonathan

icon

Best answer by Andrea 3 August 2022, 14:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Jonathan,

Happy to read your question and to support you with it!

The Personio Career page normally shows up information in the language of your browser. I assume your browser is set up in German, this is why you see the structure of the Application form in this language.

There is a way for the Career page not to be shown in any other language but English. For this, you need to leave the areas marked as Required under Settings > Recruiting > Career page > Description and translations empty:

Leaving these areas empty, will result on your career page showing up only in English, independently of your user’s language settings for the browser. 

For more helpful information about this topic, visit our help center article:

→ Personio Career Page: Language Handling

Is this information helpful for you? Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything else!

Greetings from sunny Munich ☀️,

Andrea

Userlevel 1

Hi @Andrea,

Thank you for the quick answer. That helped a lot.

Greetings from hot Frankfurt,

Jonathan

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Super happy to read this! Don’t hesitate to always get in touch with us. We are more than happy to help 🤗.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply