Answered

Wrong formatting on Personio Career Page

• 15 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey, 

I wanted to post the open position but somehow the formatting is completely off on the personio career site. I did copy the text without formatting so I don’t really know what my mistake is - can anyone help me? Have been trying to fix this for 1 hour now 😩

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 22 August 2023, 13:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Isabelle Plancraft 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Could you kindly be more specific about where the issues lie? Within your screenshot, where seems to be the error? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best,

Conor

Hey, 

the spacing is different. The text was not pasted with formatting and I don’t know what the issue is. I already spoke with someone of the customer support on the phone and they wanted to get back to me with an answer but unfortunately they didn’t. Any idea how I can solve this and have the same formatting everywhere? 

Best,

Isabelle

Userlevel 5

Hey @Isabelle Plancraft 

I reached out to our Support team on this, who still have an open ticket with you on this. The agent who was dealing with your case will now reach out to you once again, as I believe this will be better suited to be solved via our support channel. 

If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards,

Conor

Your reply