Answered

Annual salary changes reports

• 12 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Does someone knows how to create yearly salary reports to be able to see all modifications from a calendar year? The ones already effective and the ones planned after probation?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 15 May 2023, 11:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Diana Raileanu 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

To do this, you can create a Custom Report (located within the Report section on the grey bar) and set it up as I have below with your desired dates. Please ensure to select Historical as your type of report, as this reports any changes to employee data over a given time e.g in your case salary.

?name=image.png

The report should look like the one I have attached below. If the salary has changed, it will highlight this new value however it won't give how much by. Instead it will just be the new figure, therefore you will have to work this out.

If the salary is unchanged between the chosen period, it will have the 'Initial state' value within effective date. Additionally, if the future salary change has been inputted in the profile it will also show this highlighted value within the report.

?name=inline1690951571.png

If you run into any difficulties with this, please let me know.

Best regards,

Conor

Your reply