Answered

Annual Salary Report

• 24 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, I need to pull a report for all employees and their ANNUAL salaries. I can’t find this anywhere and when creating a custom report and clicking ‘salary’, I only get the monthly amount, does anyone know how I can do this please? It should be really straightforward !!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 July 2023, 09:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @olivia.herbert 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

We are currently experiencing an outage in our Salary tab at the moment, so I cannot do the testing needed to give you guidance. However, once this has been fixed, I will return back with an answer.

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 5

Hey @olivia.herbert 

Thank you for your patience on this issue. 

So for our reporting it will give the Salary on a month by month basis using the timeframe and point in time types of report unfortunately. This is why you are seeing the yearly salaries divided down into their monthly figure unfortunately. 

The best workaround I can offer to help with this would be to use a Custom Report with a timeframe type of report. For the date range you will enter This year and select the fixed salary attribute. It will give you the overall monthly payments in 12 lines, which you can then export and create a calculation to add within Excel.

It will look like this:

Understandably it would be more beneficial to just be able to pull the yearly salary figure. For this reason I would ask that you post this feedback into our Ideation Area to give visibility to the Product Team about this problem.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Have a great Wednesday,

Conor

Your reply