Answered

automatic reports

• 5 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Is it possible for personio to automatically generate a specific report and automatically send it to a specific employee? For instance if the finance manager needs a headcount report each month, but we do not want that person to have access to reporting, can we arrange it so that a report is automatically generated on the 1st of each month and sent to that person?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 7 October 2022, 13:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @lisaamoroso,

Thank you very much for sharing this question with us.

The functionality you are mentioning does not yet exist in Personio. Nevertheless, you can give access rights to a certain system report for your finance manager, if this is what you need. 

In order to do so, please create an employee role for your finance manager(s) that need to have access to the system report headcount (settings > people >employee roles). Further, you can give access rights to only the system report headcount:

Settings > people > employee roles > access rights

Would this set up help you solve your inquiry?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer!

Best,

Andrea

Badge +1

Hi @lisaamoroso , I’m Christoph, I’m the PM for Analytics and Reporting in Personio. Great to see that the issue was successfully resolved for you.

Nonetheless, would you be interested in participating in a discovery interview around this topic and reporting in general?

Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions.
All the best,
Christoph

Your reply