Answered

Bericht erstellen

• 19 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello - I need to create an overview of the entry date of employees. Unfortunately, I can't find a solution in the system and would appreciate your help.

Hallo - ich muss eine Übersicht erstellen über das Eintrittsdatum von Mitarbeitenden. Leider finde ich keine Lösung im System und freue mich über Eure Hilfe. 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 25 July 2023, 19:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Karin,

Thank you for your community question! I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Karin,

Thank you for your community question! You can create an overview of the Hire date by going to Employees > Employee list >  Edit list columns > select Hire date > Save.

With this you will have an overview in the Employee list of all Hire dates. 

​​​​​​

In case you would like to export this information. 
Employees > Employee list >  Export list > select Hire date > Export list.
​​​​​​

Once again thank you for your community question. In this article you will find more informations regarding: The Employee list. 

I hope you have a nice day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply