Answered

Bericht unverplanter Resturlaub

• 11 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear Personio Team,

How is it possible to generate an individual report in which I can see how many unplanned remaining days of leave my active employees still have on the key date xy in 2023?

In my opinion, with the current individual reports I can only see how many remaining days of leave (planned + unplanned with the filter: "Balance at end of timeframe") the respective employee has.

How can I also display only the employees active at time xy in this report, so that the employees who have already left at the beginning of the year, for example, do not appear in the report?

Can you please help me here?

Thank you very much!

Original post translated by the moderator.

Liebes Personio-Team,

wie ist es möglich, einen individuellen Bericht zu erzeugen, in welchem ich einsehen kann, wie viele unverplante Resturlaubstage meine aktiven Mitarbeiter zum Stichtag xy in 2023 noch haben?

Mit den aktuellen individuellen Reports kann ich meines Erachtens nur sehen, wie viele Resturlaubstage (verplant + unverplant mit dem Filter: “Balance at end of timeframe”) der jeweilige MA hat.

Wie kann ich zudem in diesem Report mir nur die zu dem Zeitpunkt xy aktiven MA anzeigen lassen, sodass die bspw. am Jahresanfang bereits ausgetretenen MA nicht in dem Report erscheinen?

Könnt ihr hier bitte helfen?

Vielen Dank!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 11 August 2023, 11:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Emilia 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

To do this I would recommend using our Custom Reports function and you will choose the timeframe type of report, with the date range going from todays date until the end of the year.

Within the table columns, you will choose the Absence: Collection option for the respective absence type and additionally to this you will choose the Absence type - balance today (days).

What this will present you with is the planned days of absences between now and the end of the year and the absence balance as of today. There is a manual calculation that will be needed in your Excel sheet, as unfortunately the absence balance for today will not take planned days into account. So you can take the absence balance and deduct the planned absences for each employee and this will give you the true figure.

How can I also display only the employees active at time xy in this report, so that the employees who have already left at the beginning of the year, for example, do not appear in the report?

Unfortunately for a timeframe type of report this may not be possible. If the employee was in an active status at any stage during the period of the date range, they will still show. The filtering of Status equals Active will only work for a point in time report. However, with this type of report you cannot pull the same absence data as mentioned above. 

Please let me know if you have any questions when setting this up and I will be happy to guide further.

Best,

Conor

Your reply