Answered

Cost-center history and changes

• 25 September 2023
  • 1 reply

We have recently started using Cost Centers in Personio, and I'm curious if it's feasible to apply them retroactively, altering them for past periods, and/or if there's an option to make changes effective from a specific date when people switch departments.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 27 September 2023, 17:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Natalia,

We currently can change the Application date of the attribute Cost Center under the Employee profile > History > Detail view by clicking on the Pencil.

You can also manually add retrospective entries to the history using the action button in the top right-hand corner: Add history entry. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Helpcenter article: The Employee History

If the changes will be made in the future, in the escenario the employee will switch departments, for example, you can always schedule changes. For that, you have to navigate to the Employee profile > Personal info > Schedule Changes and add the date it should be changed. 

I hope this helps you Natalia! 😃 If this is not clear, please share more information with me so I can try to find a way to proceed 😉

Wishing you a lovely evening! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply