Answered

Creating Recruitment Reports

• 16 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I'm reaching out to express my frustration with the limitations I've encountered in Personio. I've been attempting to generate reports or access statistics on candidate rejection reasons within our hiring pipeline for analysis, but unfortunately, I've hit a roadblock. Could you please clarify if it's even possible to perform this essential task within Personio, and if so, provide detailed instructions?

Frankly, I find it perplexing that a tool like Personio lacks user-friendliness, and the absence of a customer support team only adds to the frustration. This is in stark contrast to my experience with Team Tailor, where their tool is exceptionally user-friendly, and their support team is always available to assist.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and hope for a resolution that enhances the usability of Personio for our team.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 18 October 2023, 09:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @MariaGamium 

I am sorry to hear of these frustrations but I will give more information on how to request support from our customer service team. We implemented a system whereby you nominate two Account Owners for each Personio account to be in charge of requesting support. This is to protect data and ensure that we are not speaking with multiple users about sensitive data. If you are not an Account Owner, then you will need to reach out to the currently nominated employees to request support on your behalf. Alternatively you can ask to be assigned as an Account Owner which will open up the option to request support via Find Answers.

Below I am providing you with our helpcenter article which goes through the process of Account Owners:

We have two System Reports that fall into the category of what you are looking for. We have the Disqualified Application which gives statistics about the disqualifications of applications and also the Application Funnel which will give you information about applications received during the selected time period which were moved through your application funnel. The Application Funnel will provide you on percentages of rejections during each phase, however it seems that unfortunately it will not provide the rejection reasons or allow the report to be filtered by this. 

In our Ideation Area, I found another user who has also posted similar feedback to this, so could you kindly upvote this and comment under to give more visibility to this need. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Have a great Wednesday.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply