Answered

Custom Report with Data Updates

• 22 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello. Is there a way to create a custom report in Personio that is continuously updated and shows specifically changes in team and department?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 23 November 2023, 15:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Skeku,

I would try to create a custom report, where you can select the type as of Historical data and add the date as of Year to date, for example. In the table columns, you have to select Department and Team. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Create custom reports

You can then see the status of your report next to the name of it. For example, the status Up-to-date means that any data changes that happen in the system that are relevant for report results will trigger an automated update to the report. You can find more information in this specific section of the previous Help Centre article: Report status

I hope this helps! 😃 You can try it in this way and if this is not what you need, you can let me know and maybe share more details with me so maybe I can think about other way to do it, but for now, I think this is the best approach. 

I hope you have a lovely day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply