Answered

Custom report with leftover holiday hours

• 24 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

As the year is coming to an end, we are doing some admin in the background. One thing we need to look at is the leftover holiday hours of our employees and notify their managers that some of their employees are not taking enough leave throughout the year. As I tried to create a custom report to see the outstanding holiday hours for our employees, it came up with very weird numbers. What I see it does is sometimes it takes the “carryover from previous periods” field, or the “entitlement”, instead of the “hours left” field. How can this be fixed?

Any help would be great.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 25 October 2023, 19:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @k.kotowska,

When we filter with “Balance at the beginning of timeframe” it will give us the total of the carryover of previous year + the entitlement of current year. 

In case you would like to know the hours that are left, you can use the filter: “ Balance at end of timeframe” this will show the hours that are left after the “taken” and “planned” hours.
With this filter the Taken days and Planned days of current year will get deducted from the Carryover of previous year + Entitlement of current year.

I hope you have a lovely day. Here you will find more information regarding: Create custom reports.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply