Answered

Does the Last Login info include last attempted logins too?

• 19 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi there, 

I’ve been using the Last Login report as we just rolled out in head office this week and I want to see who has successfully accessed the system.

One person appears on the Last Login report as having logged in on Tuesday but has since reached out to me saying that he hasn’t been able to login and needs help with his MFA setup. 

I need to know if the report includes attempted logins or just successful ones. 

icon

Best answer by mruscito 20 January 2023, 16:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @AliceM !

When you use our Export reporting function, the data shown is only successful logins. We currently do not have have a reporting functionality that allows us to pull information on attempted logins.

To determine the issue with your employee’s account, go to their profile, click on the button with the 3 dots & select Manage Account.

There, you will see the details of the last login. ⬇

If there are no details shown, that means that the account had never been logged into. In that case, you can click on Resend invitation email to prompt the employee to set up their login information. ⬇

However, if there has been login activity, then you need to check if the employee’s email address has been changed since the last login. Go to the History tab in their profile, click on Detail view, and type in Email in the search bar. If the address has been changed, go back to Manage Account and click Send password reset email.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance, send your query to our Customer Support Team via Find Answers. That way, we can take a look into your account to identify the exact problem.

Take care!

Your reply