Answered

Filter signatures - data documents signed

• 27 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello!

I would like to keep track on a document that I sent for signature to all employees. However, when I go to the dashboard, there are no filters for the document type, or date, etc… only “sender” which is always me for all the rest of documents, and the “status” which is pending but I have lots of other documents still pending to e-sign. Therefore, it’s a lot of manual work to get data of how many employees signed the documents, how many are still pending, etc…. Is it possible to get some data about the documents that are signed vs. pending, and other similar?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 29 September 2023, 13:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Julia MT 

Yes understandably I would agree that our filters for our Signatures Overview in our Workflow Hub could be vastly improved. There is only an ability to choose between the filter of Status and Sender at the moment and therefore we cannot choose options such as document type or date yet. 

There is an option to download audit trail which gives you more information about the e-signature flow. We have had a lot of ideas posted into our Ideation Area on how we can improve this feature and I found a similar post to yours here, so could you please upvote and comment on this to give more visibility to the problem. If you feel like this does not match your exact issue, you can of course enter your own idea in.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply