Skip to main content
Answered

FTE report

• 26 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi :)

Anyone has experience in creating a FTE report? Currently, the FTE report takes the average working hours from the weekly working hours attribute. This attribute only have the average.

Since the part-timers might end up work more or less hours depending on the season, etc, I would like to create a more accurate report that provides the actual working hours of the part-timer employees. 

Looking forward to hearing if some of you have any inside here :) 

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @Ita,

As you mentioned, currently, the FTE value is based on an employee's weekly hours and the full-time weekly hours in their department. Their is no way to have this calculated, besides adding the hours in the Weekly hours attribute. This would be a very manual work and we have to have into consideration that, if the Weekly hours' entry is adjusted, then this will have an effect on the salary of employees who receive a fixed salary, because a fixed salary adjusts relative to the resulting part-time value.

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: 

However, I do really think that having this functionality added to Personio would greatly improve our software usability! Therefore, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product Team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! 😃 However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽

I hope you have a lovely day ahead! 

Best,

Zulema

Your reply