Answered

FTE Report - employee not reflected after coming back from parental leave

• 20 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi, 

An employee is currently on parental leave and not reflected in the FTE report, that´s fine. He is coming back in two month and his profile is already updated (status “active” & date), but he is not reflected in the FTE report for the respective month is an active employee and should count again as 1 FTE. 

Did someone of you were facing the same issue already? 

Thank you for any support

Carina

icon

Best answer by Andrea 9 November 2022, 10:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Carina,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry. 

It is indeed normal that an employee that is on status leave at this moment does not appear on your reports, even if the date for the report lies on the future. This is because the report functionality is based on the actual employee history. Since the status change of the employee to active has not taken place yet, it cannot be displayed in the FTE report

I could understand if this is not ideal for you, and would like to encourage you to vote for the following idea if you feel it describes a functionality you would be missing:

If this idea does not describe exactly what you need, you can also create a new post to share your idea with us. If you need some inspiration, we have published a guide on how to best share your ideas here:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

In case haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

I wish you an amazing day 🌸

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Carina,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Dear Andrea, 
We are facing now the situation that the employee is back since beginning of November, the status is again “active” and the FTE report in November, but also now for December is not reflected correctly. 

• employee - end of parental leave 05.11. - status active in profile - FTE still reflects 0,00 instead of now 1,00 again. 

How can I make sure that FTE is reflected correctly? 

Thank you

Carina

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Carina,

If the Status of the employee is Active then they should definitely be reflected on the FTE report. In this case, I would suggest contacting my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check your employee’s profile and all settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely week 🎄.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply