Answered

Internal moves from Intern/Working Student/Contractor to Full time employee tracking

• 24 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi All,

I have a question, or you can share the best practice that you follow in your organisation to keep track of the following:

I would like to know how you keep track of the employees who moved from Intern/working students or third-party contractors to full-time positions. This might help keep track of transfers or for reporting purposes.

Regards,

Gulshan Bangera

icon

Best answer by Andrea 25 August 2022, 10:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @gulshanbangera,

Thank you very much for sharing your question in the Community! I am happy to support you with this topic.

In order to retrace if your employees changed their position within your organization or to retrace any other personal data that changed while working in your company, you can create a Custom Report of the Type Historical data:

Reports > Custom Reports

This Report displays any data that changed within the Employee information of your employees’ profiles. You can see more details about this functionality in the following help center article:

→ Create Custom Reports

Please let me know if this information was helpful, or if you need any further support from my side!

In case you haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊.

I wish you an amazing day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply