Answered

People Analytics: How can I display Management- und Age information? #reporting

• 1 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Dear Community, 

I am trying to create a report that can tell me about various People Analytics metrics.

However, I am already failing miserably on the following factors:

• Employee is a manager (y/n will do here)
Have you guys found any workarounds to display this?

Thanks a lot and greetings

Fabienne

Message has been translated by the moderator. See original post below:

Liebe Community, 

ich versuche gerade mühsam einen Report zu erstellen, der mir zu verschiedenen People Analytics Metriken Auskunft geben kann.

Ich scheitere jedoch bereits kläglich an folgenden Faktoren:

• Mitarbeiter ist Manager (j/n reicht hier)
Habt ihr Workarounds gefunden, dies darzustellen?

Vielen Dank und VG

Fabienne

icon

Best answer by Andrea 3 February 2023, 15:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Fabienne_lawpilots,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

Since this is the international Community, we communicate in English, so I translated your post and will answer in English as well 😊.

How exactly are you trying to create this report? Normally, on the Custom reports you should be able to add the columns age and position to obtain the information you are mentioning:

Reports > Custom reports 

Feel free to share more details about your inquiry (please don’t share any private data like names), I will be happy to support you 😊.​​​​​

Best,

Andrea

P.S. If you prefer communicating in German, you can always visit and post in our German Personio Community.

Hi Andrea, 

thank you for your reply.

I meanwhile found the age option but no solution for the managers. 

Is there an option to only focus on employees with management responsibility?
I have been searching for something like “is supervisor” or “is manager” to analyse on those employees.

Thank you & best,

Fabienne

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Fabienne_lawpilots

It is not possible to filter only people on a supervisor role within custom reports. Nevertheless, there are two possible solutions:

1. Adding an attribute that supervisors have in common. For example, add an attribute of the type list of options and add the option yes. Then fill the attribute for all supervisors through an import, or through the employee list. 
  2. If the supervisors in your company were assigned to a certain employee role, you can filter them on the employee list. Afterward, you can mix both the custom report you created with age information and the employee list.

I hope one of these solutions helps you! Let me know if you have any further question.

Best,

Andrea

Dear @Andrea

thank you - I will try that with a fresh mind next week.

Have a nice weekend.

Best, 

Fabienne

Your reply