Skip to main content
Answered

Recruitment KPIs - Key Reports missing

• 10 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

how do i create kpi’s missing in the report page? I see for example time to hire and time to offer but some basic KPIs such as:

• Time to fill:
  • Probation period pass %
  • Offer acceptance %

Are completely missing.

Anyone sorted it out?

3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Marco17,

The Hiring Speed system report is divided into the following measurements: Time to offer and Time to hire. It provides you data on how long it took to fill an open position. Please see this Help Center article for more details: Hiring Speed report.

To report on a probation pass percentage, I would recommend creating a Custom attribute to mark probation completion in the employee’s profile. Then, you can create a Custom report and select this attribute to gather the data. 

Please see these articles for further information:

Regarding the offer acceptance, I would recommend using the Application Pipeline report which shows applications through the different stages in the application pipeline, including the Hired stage. As well as this, you can utilize the Stage filter from the Applications tab in Recruiting to generate an export on the Offer stage. To do this, go to Recruiting > Applications and under the Stage filter, toggle the Offer stage and click Export

Please see this article for more info: Application Pipeline report

Thanks for your questions and let me know if you have further queries. 😀

Best,

Steve

Hi @Marco17,

The Hiring Speed system report is divided into the following measurements: Time to offer and Time to hire. It provides you data on how long it took to fill an open position. Please see this Help Center article for more details: Hiring Speed report.

To report on a probation pass percentage, I would recommend creating a Custom attribute to mark probation completion in the employee’s profile. Then, you can create a Custom report and select this attribute to gather the data. 

Please see these articles for further information:

Regarding the offer acceptance, I would recommend using the Application Pipeline report which shows applications through the different stages in the application pipeline, including the Hired stage. As well as this, you can utilize the Stage filter from the Applications tab in Recruiting to generate an export on the Offer stage. To do this, go to Recruiting > Applications and under the Stage filter, toggle the Offer stage and click Export

Please see this article for more info: Application Pipeline report

Thanks for your questions and let me know if you have further queries. 😀

Best,

Steve

Hi,

Please note that time to Hire and time to offer are 2 different KPIs compared to Time to Fill, which is the most important KPiHere a quick explanation . I could have a time to offer and time to hire of 25 days but with a time to fill of 150 days. 

As i explained several time during feedback session with your AE and support (with promises to implement the requested KPI), time to fill is the first basic KPI in TA/recruitment. Calculating this manually is a long process. Please let me know when you will implement it and if it is in your plans.

It is also clear how to manually use your data to calculate the number of offers and acceptance rate. Would be much easier and faster if you could  add a KPI “offer” where is also mentioned the name of the candidate who received the offer (respecting 180 days GDPR of course) or at least the position and consequently knowing the acceptance %.

Thanks,

Marco

Userlevel 6

Hi @Marco17,

I can understand why reporting on this KPI would be useful for your Recruiting Team, and possibly other users. I would, therefore, like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation Area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared directly with our Product Team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the Ideation Area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Steve

Your reply