Answered

Salary Report not accounting for changes in department / positions

• 27 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi Everyone, We are new in Personio and I need to use the reporting tool to do some analysis for the finance team. Basically what I need is the salary report which gives me the fixed salary by department and by month which is the report that is already set up in Personio, however Im encountering one issue: the report doesn't account for changes in departments / positions. For example, i have employee X that was in the Sales department in August 22 but got changed to Marketing in September 22 so if I run the report now it will show the salary of employee X in Marketing on August 22 and prior months which is inaccurate because that employee was in Sales at that point in time.

Any thoughts on how to solve this? Maybe there is a filter I need to include in the report? I find this kind of annoying as the report is currently inaccurate….

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 2 May 2023, 16:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @alexandraserra 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I understand that your colleague has opened a support ticket on this matter and is awaiting word back from the Product Team on this. We will hopefully soon have an answer on this question and therefore I would kindly ask for your patience while more information is provided 😊

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply