Answered

System reports permission

• 10 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

When an Employee Role Group in only authorized to see some of the system reports, is it normal that this same an employee in the role groups cannot see ANY of the reports?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 11 May 2023, 13:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Andreia Oliveira,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.

I am happy to support you with your inquiry.
With the goal of further increasing the data security of your employee data stored in Personio, we have adjusted the Access rights for the System reports. To be able to see the data in some System reports, View rights to the following Preset attributes are required, as they are necessary for the reports to function:

• Status
  • Department
  • First name
  • Last name
  • Team
  • Office
  • Subcompany
  • Hire date
  • Employment type
  • Position
  • Contract ends

In this case, I'm not able to check your settings but you can see if the employee role is missing at least the View right on those Attributes For those Attributes to be visible, View rights need to be granted for the Section in which the Attributes is located. To do this, go to Settings > Employee Role > Access Rights > Personnel Data and then to the relevant Section. Also, it would be an option to drag and drop the Attributes in Settings > Employee Information to a Section to which the relevant Employee role already has access. Now the System report will show the necessary data again.
If you need further support, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers. My colleagues will be able to log in to your account and check the settings together with you. Be aware that only Contract and Account Owners can contact our Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information to your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a wonderful week ahead! 🙂 

Best,

Zulema

Your reply