Answered

Absences in payroll - how to see the newly generated ones?

• 14 December 2021
  • 2 replies

We generally transfer the monthly salary on the last working day of the month. So that we can do so, we have to send the external payroll service provider the payroll data some days earlier (3-5 days before the last day of the month). There may be changes afterwards – e.g. someone gets ill or goes on holiday –, therefore it would be important for us to see the changes highlighted in yellow on the Absence period tab of the payroll report.

In addition, it would be important to see any changes (both addition or deletion), which are made retroactively in the already approved payroll periods.

Either to be able to see it in the generated file OR only in this case (when there is a change in the already approved payroll period) to require administrator approval.

Please, advise us in the topic! Otherwise we can not maintain and follow up the changes.

icon

Best answer by Marc 17 December 2021, 09:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @hagnik,

At what point do you approve the payroll in Personio? When you send it, or after it has been approved by the external service provider?

When you approve the payroll after sending it to the payroll service provider, any additional absences, such as sickness, will be displayed in the next month's absence.

It is not possible to make changes to previously approved months in the Payroll View, as the intent is to ensure that the basis on which the salary was calculated for that month is apparent. Changes will only be visible in the following month when the corrections are also made in payroll.

If I have not understood you correctly, please let me know!

Best regards,
Marc

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @hagnik,

did my answer help and did I understand it correctly?

Please leave a short message or a like, so we know that there is nothing more open.

Best wishes,
Marc

Your reply