Answered

Add payroll groups by country

• 16 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi personio,

we are using different payroll providers per country for one company.. that’s why we would like to group payroll by country.

Now we have to download the payroll sheet, delete all employees the specific payroll provider is not responsible for and then send the corrected sheet manually to them..

Any solution here?

icon

Best answer by Marc 18 February 2022, 10:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Larissa Horst,

thank you for sharing your Question in the Personio Community!

There is already a possibility to group the payroll in the payroll module.

To do so, navigate to Settings > Salary & Payroll > General > Build Payroll Groups by.  Here, you can then select an attribute that should group the payroll, like the Office.

If you have several offices per country, and you want to combine them in one report, you can also create custom attributes with the type list of options in the employee profile, like e.g. the attribute country of office.

If there are any open questions on that, feel free to ask in a comment by tagging me with @Marc.

Best wishes
Marc

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @Marc, thank you for your answer. Unfortunately this is not really practicable. Let me explain:

For each country we are working with one payroll provider.

However each country has different offices in Personio as the legal regulations are different for different states in one country.

F.e. one external provider is handling payroll in Germany. Employees are working from home offices in different counties in Germany. This means we had to send up to 12 different payroll sheets to the provider..

It would be more easy to just deliver one payroll sheet grouped by private address country.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Larissa Horst 

Thanks for sharing your input around this topic.

I'm Julia and I work as a User Experience Researcher at Personio. I'm focusing on how we can improve our payroll solution and therefore working closely with our product & design teams to build the best product for our customers.

Currently I am looking for HR managers responsible for payroll to give me some input about their payroll process and the challenges. In case you're interested, feel free to check out the post below and reach out to me. We would highly appreciate your input!

Best,
Julia

Your reply