Answered

Cant see the entire row of build payroll group

• 1 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello everybody,

We generate and build our payroll groups by Department.

When we want to generate a report or see some payroll related information there is a box called Payroll (in the Payroll tab) and you can choose from a menu of options your departments. 

The problem is that the menu is tilted too much to the left and it underlaps with the sidebar tabs on the left (please see picture).

Does anybody else have this problem? How can we fix it? I have tried zooming out the entire web page but it didn’t help. :(

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by Marc 17 March 2022, 09:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ksenia.j,

thank you for submitting your questions here in the Community!

To me, this looks like a display problem with your browser. I checked the view in my test-account, and it looks as intended.

I recommend you to delete the cache and cookies of your browser, in many situations this already helps.

If you still have the same issue after that, you can easily come back and comment, I will support you!

Best wishes
Marc

Badge

Hello Marc,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

I have tried what you suggested (also, opened my account via different browsers and deleted the cache and cookies) and unfortunately it still doesn’t work.

I am looking forward to your help, thank you in advance!

Regards,

Ksenija

Badge

Hello @Marc 

Could you please let me know if there is something I can do so we can solve this? :)

Thank you in advance!

Ksenija

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ksenia.j,

ok, I checked again but cannot find a bug here from our side.

Do also colleagues of yours have the same issue?
Which browser have you been using and which operating system? Mac or PC?

If you answer, please tab me like in your last comment with @Marc, so I will get notified. :) 

Best wishes
Marc

Badge

Hello @Marc,

Unfortunately, me and all of my colleagues who have access to it have the same issue. :(

Regarding the tech info, we use Mac and usually Chrome and Safari for browsers.

Regards,

Ksenija

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ksenia.j,

I will contact you via email to take a look at the issue with you.

Best wishes
Marc

Your reply