Answered

DATEV LODAS

• 4 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi, 

Is it possible to export DATEV LODAS more than one time?
We exported DATEV LODAS and DATEV informed us that there was an error with one of our employees data, we modified the data but now we cannot export DATEV LODAS. 

How it would be the process to export it?

Best regards,

Naima Alcántara

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 12 September 2023, 12:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @naima_alcantara,

during the current month you can create the DATEV LODAS Export File as many times as you want. But once the month is over e.g. August, you can’t create the Export for August again in September.

If you should still receive an error message when importing the data in DATEV, you can tell me the error message (without any personalized data), because then I can understand the set-up better.

Kindest regards,

Marlene

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Marlene, 

Thank you for the information. 
The error with the employee from DATEV was the hire date. We modified for the correct one, but then we could not send it again. 
We created the DATEV LODAS Export file for August in September the first time, as it was created in September I thought it could be possible to modify it. 

Thank you so much for your support.

Best regards,

Naima Alcántara

Userlevel 5

Hi @naima_alcantara,

you are very welcome! :) 

You can modify the LODAS Export file for the current month as many times you want and send it to DATEV several times as well. That way you can overwrite missing or incorrect data in DATEV with a new Export during the running Payroll Period. Past months are sort of “closed”. Once the next month starts, you can’t generate the LODAS Export file for the past month anymore and you can’t send it to DATEV

In cases like this, when it is just one data error and the next month has already started, the tax advisor can manually change the data in DATEV, because the most important part is, that the data in DATEV is the same as in Personio. Otherwise you will receive error messages, like the one regarding the Hire date.

Kind regards,

Marlene

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Mariene, 

Amazing! Thank you for the information! It was really helpfull.

Best regards,

Naima Alcántara

Your reply