Answered

DATEV LODAS Integration, unable to edit attributes

• 18 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there!

I have been having this issue with not being able to edit the attribute “Consider in german payroll”, on a new employee’s profile. I have tried multiple times to edit the new value to “yes”, I got always the response that the attribute has been successfully updated, however, when I check the payroll page the employee’s profile is still being flagged as missing essential information. 

What could be the issue? I have a recruiter profile, could this be the problem? Can payroll attributes only be edited by Admins and Account Owners? It is strange because I am able to choose and submit the new value, if it was a problem of my role I suppose I would not be able to do that?

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 23 October 2023, 12:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @johanna.simon,

Administrators are able to edit an attribute but also Employee roles with Edit rights for the particular Section would be able to update the information in an Attribute. I guess you have the Access rights for it because you have the option to edit it. Anyway, it is difficult to know where’s the issue coming from because I’m not able to see the settings in your account. In this case, I would suggest you to create a support request via Find Answers. I would recommend you to share a screenshot where they can see that the change has been successfully done and another one with the message that some essential information is missing. 

Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with 😃

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply