Answered

Digital Safe

• 8 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello Personio Community, 

I am in charge a french employees. Also I wonder if Personio meets all requirements to be considered as a digital safe following the french and EU regulations.

I would like to use Personio to gather employee payslips.

Thanks

Elo

icon

Best answer by Lena 8 November 2021, 16:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Elodie,

First of all a warm welcome to the community! :)

I am not sure which criteria need to be fulfilled in order for it to be called “digital safe”.
As we deal with very sensitive data, we do have a very strict data protection management in the tool itself as well as in the organisation Personio. Our practices are based on the legal framework of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), or stricter, as well as common standards and guidelines such as ISO/IEC 27001 and the principles of basic IT protection (“IT-Grundschutz”) of the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI).

Here you find more details on the different certificates that Personio has gotten and how exactly the data is stored and processed.

To upload the payslips in Personio, you can use the Multi-Upload functionality. Via the employee roles you can regulate the access rights on the regarding document category.
Please also note that in the future we are extending also our Payroll Integrations internationally, so it is worth checking our Marketplace in a couple of weeks. With an integration it might be possible to import the payslips right of the payroll tool in Personio as it is possible with Datev for German customers. (Datev is a common Payroll Provider in Germany)

Could I help you with my answer? :) 

Cheers,
Lena

Hi Lena, 

thanks so much for your answer and the warm welcome It is more clearer.

Elodie 

Your reply